Craig & Natalie Keaschall
Clubhouse Phone: (402)474-6555
10801 South 134th St.
40º 42.18 N
View Larger Map
Lincoln Ike's Clubhouse
P.O. Box 6755
Lincoln, NE 68506
Clubhouse, food serving area and beverage service are available for a daily rental fee of $500.00 A refundable damage deposit is required during the party. Seating is for 300 and a full beverage service is available. Perfect for receptions, class reunions, anniversaries, birthdays or office parties. Members and other non-profit organizations may receive up to 50% discounts on a rental by contacting the clubhouse manager.
Open Range Facilities:
“I took my 4½ year old son fishing for the
first time ever, out at the Ike’s pond” – Steve
For members only in a “help-yourself” mode.
Normally open 365 days a year, there are occasions when one or more ranges are closed because of scheduled events. These are listed well ahead of time in the Chapter Newsletters and in the Club Calendar.
Open range times are sunrise to sunset.
Range Facilities Include:
- Archery targets (Some with elevated shooting platforms)
- 7 Traps (3 Auto, may be self-used with trap card)
- Sporting Clays
- Rifle/pistol ranges (Requires rifle card)
- 7yd, 15yd, 25yd Pistol Range
- 25yd, 50yd, 75yd, 100yd, 200yd, 300yd Rifle Ranges
Note: 300yd range is open only for matches, and when a Range Safety Officer is on duty
Organized Range Activities:
- IHMSA Handgun Silhouette (.22 Big Bore and Field Pistol) (Indoors Air Pistol Silhouette, winter only)
- American Rimfire Association Shoots
- Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP)
- CMP Rimfire Sporter
- Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette
- Summer and Fall Trap Leagues
- Junior Trap League
- ATA Registered Trap Shoots
- High School Trap Shoots (March-April)
- Cornhusker State Games Shoots (Youth Trap, .22 Rifle Silhouette and Benchrest)
- Nebraska State Benchrest Championship
2011 Cornhusker State Games
Note: All matches are open to the public
- Hunter Safety Classes/Certification
- Sight-in Days (October/November - Open to the Public)
- Youth Programs
- Nebraska Game and Parks sponsored “Family fun day”