Pistol Cartridge Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette
Jeremy Luke (402)402-853-4058 firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All events are now listed on the calendar. For best results contact the match director to confirm any last minute changes.
- The Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette Shoot is held on the 300-yard range
- Competition is open to the public (members and non-members)
- The cost is $8.00 for each 40 round match
- Entries will be accepted between 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. on the date of each shoot
- Practice shots will be allowed beginning at 12:30 p.m., and the matches will begin at 1:15 p.m.
- Awards: Honors only (Ten-in-a-row pins will be awarded)
- NRA Cowboy Lever Action rules will govern each match
- NRA Classification book will be required for all shooters (Classification books may be purchased at the matches)
- All targets are auto reset. (No need to walk downrange to reset targets)
Pistol Cartridge Cowboy Lever Action Silhouette Rifle
The targets are shaped to four animals of progressive size and set at four distances. The chickens are at 25 meters the pigs at 50 meters, turkeys at 75 meters and rams at 100 meters. The animals are in banks of 5 at each firing point, which are shot through twice each for a total of 40. There is a 30 second loading period followed by 2 min firing time for each bank. After firing at two banks of chickens you move to the next firing point and repeat for pigs, turkeys and rams. NRA rules will apply and each match requires approximately 45 minutes.
Competitors will be classified based on your score so you will be shooting against only those of your same skill level your class will rise as your skills improve. This is a fun match, as nothing quite compares with the clang of the target being hit then falling over much like the arcade you tried at the fair. But beware, this is fun, but the rams at 100 meters really look small.
For a more complete description refer to the NRA Silhouette Rifle Rules.
Click here for more information and the rules at Lincoln Ikes: Lincoln Ikes Match Rules.
NOTE: THE 100-YARD RANGE AND PISTOL RANGE ARE NOW OPEN DURING THESE SHOOTS