Become A Member
Membership in the Lincoln Ikes has several options and benefit opportunities. When you join our chapter at the basic $95 level, you have become a national, state division and chapter member of our great conservation organization. With that you receive representation in Washington and our Capital in matters of Second Amendment Rights, range protection, and environmental issues. In our chapter, you can work with many youth programs like hunter safety, beginning shooting and other wildlife related programs. We do offer Youth, Student, and Family memberships at appropriate fees. Izaak Walton League Life memberships are also available. Call for more information.
For the additional fee of $40 annually, you will gain access to either of the shooting range options; rifle/pistol range or the self-use auto trap range. In the case of the rifle range, the access is controlled by an automatic gate which operates with a magnetic card. If you wish not to walk from the parking lot, we ask for a $20 deposit on the card which will be refunded when you return the card.
Please note that when joining any of our shooting range options, an orientation is REQUIRED prior to your use of that particular range. Watch the newsletter or website for times, or call for info.
Our membership is based on the calendar year, however for those of you wishing to join during the last half of the year, we can prorate the annual fee by 1/2, providing you also enroll for the following year as well. Those fees will be 1½ times the annual rate. Note that the gate card is only a one-time deposit for as long as you have the card.
If you have questions or need clarifications please call our membership chairman, Wes Sheets at (402)466-9040 or email: email@example.com
Clubhouse Phone: (402)474-6555
We offer various membership categories
(Select the one that fits you best)
- REGULAR – Regular memberships of $95 include National, State and Chapter dues. Any adult member, 19 years of age and older, may procure any or all of the range cards at a fee of $40 per card. That card allows any person younger than 19 and the spouse to accompany the member on the ranges without additional fees. Other adults may be guests for an additional fee. (i.e. the $10 daily guest pass for the rifle range.)
- LIFE – Life members are exempt from further payment of annual national dues, they are members for life. Life Members still pay the State dues of $10 and chapter dues of $45, along with any fees for range cards.
- FAMILY – Family memberships are 1.5 times the regular dues rate. Combining National ($40), State ($10) and Chapter ($45) dues, and multiplying by 1.5, a Family membership costs $143. Family members are provided voting privileges for 2 adult members and are allowed to have duplicate range cards issued to both adults for the price of one card. (The allows one spouse of the family to use the range when the other is out of town.) Individual members holding a range card may be accompanied by the spouse and youngsters when they are on the range.
- STUDENT – Student memberships are available to individuals who are 18 thru 25 years old and are full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree. The membership dues are reduced by 50% for the National and Chapter dues ( i.e. National [$40/2=$20], State [$10] & Chapter [$45/2=$23] ) for a total of $53, plus any fees for range cards that are issued to those who are at least 19 yrs old. Please provide birth date on the application and a copy of Student ID.
- YOUTH – Youth memberships for anyone under 18 years of age are available at 20% of the regular dues, or $19. Youth members have Ikes benefits except for voting privileges. Youth members cannot hold range cards. Please provide your birthdate on the membership application.
Click here for a membership application.